Modern Dubai City Tour (Half Day)
A city of superlatives ‘Dubai’ is home to Burj Al Arab the only seven-star hotel in the world. Home to the tallest building ‘Burj Khalifa’ also home to the largest performing fountain in the world. Our Modern Dubai city tour is perfectly designed to show you the glitz and glams of the city of dreams. Discover the man-made wonders with our 05 hours city tour where you can see the Iconic Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Mall and you will also get shopping time in Souk Al Madinat. This tour will give you the best chance to discover the new Dubai and learn about the new additions to the ever-growing city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide
- Pick Up & Drop Off Service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
By 08.30 am Meet our professional guide in your hotel, who will explain the tour plans. Your City tour of Dubai will kick start by visiting Dubai Marina. The Largest man-made marina in the world Dubai Marina is the new hang out hub of Dubai. The stunning area is filled with skyscrapers, more than 300 retailers, restaurants, department stores, cafés, and gyms. The Marina Walk is a place where your photos will look and rich and beautiful.
Pass By: Ain Dubai, Blue Waters Island, Dubai United Arab Emirates
From Dubai Marina, you will drive to Bluewaters a new lifestyle destination in Dubai and home to Ain Dubai- The largest ferry wheel in the world. Bluewater is a new destination with 200 retail and dining concepts, surrounded by water and detached from the hustle and bustle of the city. Bluewater is a perfect hangout place for family and kids.
Stop At: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The city tour will then take you to another man-made wonder Palm Jumeirah Island, a palm-tree shaped artificial archipelago which features most wanted residential complexes, Iconic Hotels. We will give you a glimpse of the island and we will stop at Atlantis The Palm Hotel for a photo stop. It cost more than US$1.5bn to build in 2008 and now became one of the most famous hotels in the world. The Ocean themed hotel is a must-see attraction in Dubai. We will take you to The Pointe, to get a better view of Atlantis The Palm. The pointe is your best choice for shopping in Palm Jumeirah. It’s a place where you can buy the best brands at the best price. Preferred by all and loved by Men, Women, and kids The pointe has something to offer for everyone.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The next stop is a very special one, A photo stop at an Iconic landmark of Dubai ‘Burj Al Arab’. The guide will escort you to Jumeirah Beach where you will have the best view of the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel. The world’s most luxurious hotel Burj Al Arab is an example of Dubai’s Architectural excellence. You will have 20 minutes for taking the photos of the sail-shaped architectural masterpiece the Burj Al Arab with your loved ones.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
few minutes’ drives take you to Madinat Jumeirah, built to recreate the enchanting beauty of ancient Arabia. Roosted directly by the Arabian Gulf and flaunting its private seashore, Madinat Jumeirah is a city within the city and the newest attraction in Dubai. A luxury destination within a destination Madinat Jumeirah is home to three hotels five-star hotels ‘Jumeirah Al Qasr’, ‘Jumeirah Mina A’Salam’ and ‘Jumeirah Al Naseem’. Souk Al Madinat is a recreation of traditional middle eastern shopping culture. With a mix of boutique brands, souvenir gift shops, luxury fashion, and jewelry this will be a unique shopping experience for you. If you need to take a quick bite, there are more than 25 restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
Our next stop will be an attraction which is not only the tallest building in the world but the most popular tourist attraction in Dubai. Burj Khalifa the tallest and visited by more than 1.87 million each year. After the photo stop at Burj Khalifa.
Pass By: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
if anyone wishes to spend more time in Dubai Mall, we can drop you in the mall. If not, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Dubai cityAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.