Málaga Swim Cruise with Tapas Dinner and Flamenco Show
Spend a beautiful time in the sea on a sailing cruise through the Málaga coastline. You will go aboard a spacious catamaran to take in views of the coastal scenery and stop for swim in the clear waters. That night, you'll savor a typical Tapas dinner as you enjoy the best Live Flamenco Show in Málaga.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1.30-hr. Sailing Cruise through the Málaga coastline
- 1-hr. Flamenco Show with Tapas dinner in an authentic "tablao" located near from the port.
- Tapas dinner: Iberian sausages, Manchego cheese, potato salad, Spanish tortilla. Dessert. 1 Drink.
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Malaga
- Entry/Admission - Tablao Los Amayas
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
Cruise departs from the port of Málaga, one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean. You'll hop on board an spacious sailing catamaran that has a capacity for 100 people, bar service (not included), solarium, bathing ladder, WC, tarpaulins for the central cover (to protect rain and wind). Its special design makes it very stable and safe. You can enjoy the trip traveling seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the breathtaking views of the Málaga bay.
There will be a stop for you to enjoy a tranquil swim away from the crowded beaches. After some time swimming, you’ll head back to the port.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tablao Los Amayas, Calle Velez Malaga 6, 29016 Malaga Spain
You will also live a dazzling night in Spanish-style that starts at 9pm. You’ll be immerse in the delightful experience of a Live Flamenco Show as you delight in a typical Tapas dinner. A range of four tapas, dessert and a beverage per person.
All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 60 minutes that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paseo del Muelle Uno, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :TABLAO FLAMENCO LOS AMAYAS, Calle Vélez Málaga, 6, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended.
- The Flamenco Show with Tapas dinner begins at 9pm, you must arrive 15 minutes in advance. It's located 150 meters walking from the disembark point.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 1-10 years will share Tapas dinner with adults.
- Infant 0-3 years are free.
- Alcoholic drinks: minimum age 18 years.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding passon mobile. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together. Face masks required during the flamenco show.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.