Málaga Boat Trip and Meal at the Port
Would you like to enjoy a 1-hour boat trip near to the Málaga coastline? Aboard a sailing catamaran you will share this experience with other sea lovers taking in views of the beautiful coastal scenery. You’ll also savor a great meal in a nice restaurant at the port of Málaga.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch or Dinner (depending on your boat time) in a restaurant at the port of Málaga
- Lunch after the trip for cruises at 11:45am, 12:00pm, 1:15pm.
- Lunch before the trip for cruises at 1:45pm, 2:00pm, 3:15pm, 3:30pm.
- Dinner after the trip for boat departures from 4:00pm.
- 1-hr. Boat trip near to the Málaga coastline.
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Malaga
- Entry/Admission - Lounge Bar Plaza
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
On this 1-hr. boat trip you will live the beautiful coastline of Málaga from the sea. The boat departs from the port of Málaga, an expert crew assures you a comfortable and pleasant journey.
The sailing catamaran has a capacity for 100 seated people, WC, bar service, covered area and solarium, its special design makes it very stable and safe.
You’ll spend an unforgettable time aboard as you admire the beautiful coast with crystalline waters and steep cliffs, feeling the sun on your skin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lounge Bar Plaza, Paseo del Muelle Uno, Local 54, 29001 Málaga, Spain
That maritime day you’ll also savor a great Spanish meal in a nice restaurant located at the port of Málaga. From its waterfront terrace you will find really great views of the sea.
Depending on your boat departure time, you’ll take lunch or dinner that may be served after or before the trip.
There, you’ll be welcome with two delicious starters, as main course you can choose from grilled meat or fish, dessert and beverages.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paseo del Muelle Uno, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Lounge Bar Plaza, Paseo del Muelle Uno, Local 54, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Cruise schedule may vary depending on the company availability.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, towel, are recommended.
- Restaurant for meal is located 400 meter from the disembark (about 5 minutes walking).
- Lunch for cruises at 11:45am, 12pm, 1:15pm (after trip), 1:45pm, 2pm, 3:15pm (before trip). Dinner for cruises from 4pm (after trip).
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years free, meals not included.
- 24-hour prior to activity starts pre-order Vegetarian Menu available (contact the local supplier to request).
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Alcoholic drinks: minimum age 18 years.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.