Mix Bat Trang Ceramic Village And Real Hanoi Scooter Tour
This half-day scooter tour of Hanoi gives travelers the chance to drive between attractions with ease while taking in the sights of a bustling city. With the aid of an expert guide, the tour group learns the history behind some of Vietnam’s most important sights before scootering to the next location. The perfect alternative for visitors looking for a more exciting alternative to a regular tour bus.
Drive down winding side streets to get a glimpse of everyday city life
Take a break to sample some of Hanoi’s delicious street food options
Get out of the city to visit some of Hanoi’s most beautifully manicured gardens
Flexible start times: choose a morning, afternoon, or nighttime tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - All taxes, fees and handling Bottled water, Food tasting, Driver/guide, All activities, Local guide Professional guide, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Lunch
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks, Tip for the guide and drivers, Others as not mentioned upon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bat Trang Ceramics Village, Bat Trang, Hanoi Vietnam
Pick up in Funny Travel office or in your hotel then start the trip to visit Bat Trang Ceramic Village by scooter. Enjoy the lovely time by passing Long Bien Bridge which was called Paul Doumer Bridge (built during French war ) ,stop on bridge to relax and taking photo of red river before arriving the countryside of Hanoi.
We later enter by riding to local villages which is so peaceful and show you the symbol of Vietnamese life , culture and a bit of Vietnam history
Next to visit the Hanoi biggest pagoda to learn about a part of Vietnam Buddhism .
Continuing the trip by passing the pop corn, vegetable , fruits garden, guava farm on the road to the village (this is the highlight of trip )
Arrive in Bat Trang village, having lunch in local restaurant .
Visit the village by walking , explore the ceramic village , Bat Trang temple , Bat Trang Communal house , and enjoy the time of ceramic class to try to make them by yourself .
Back to your hotel or Funny Travel office
Departure Point :Funny Travel, 35 Phố Gia Ngư, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off free in Hanoi old quarter , if you stay in different area please let us know to well arrange , surcharged will be applied around 5-10USD per head with in 10km away from old quarter
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.