Minneriya Elephant Safari wth Sigiriya Lion Rock from Colombo
Family friendly full day trip that let you experience Wild and Culture of Sri Lanka. All inclusive Minneriya national park elephant safari where you can see 100 to 300 herds of elephants roaming in their natural habitat. Climb Sigiriya Lion Rock fortress, UNESCO world heritage (built 477 – 495 CE) by King Kashyapa.
This tour is conducted by a professional veteran chauffeur guide so that you will truely experience this tour.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka
Elephant safari in Minneriya National Park to see hundreds of Elephants gathered together.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Climb on to Sigiriya lion rock, Sri Lanka's most visited attraction.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, hostels and guest houses in Colombo metro areaAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.