Minitrekking in the Perito Moreno Glacier by Patagonia Dreams
The Perito Moreno Glacier, is unique for its characteristics, not only the easy access from land makes it famous, but it is one of the 3 glaciers in the world that is not in retreat.
In addition to these unique characteristics, without a doubt being able to walk on it, it is a unique and unforgettable experience for anyone taking this tour.
Walk 1.30 hours on the Glacier
Sail the South Arm of Lake Argentino
Walk the national park walkways at your own pace and style.
After the walk, a toast will be included to remember this sensation of walking on the Perito Moreno Glacier, as one of the best moments in your vacation in the Argentine Patagonia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer: Pick up through central hotels
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Los Glaciares National Park, confirm purchase and promotions before the day of activity.
- Meals: This activity does not include meals
I lived the Glacier from the inside, walk 01:30 on the same, and walk the walkways to admire it from another perspective, on the same day. They will not be able to carry out the activity under 10 years, or under 18 years without the written authorization of the parents, in case they do not carry out the activity with him. Would you like to enjoy one of the most fun activities in El Calafate
Dare to do a mini-trekking in the Perito Moreno Glacier! The tour begins with the trip from El Calafate to the Bajo de las Sombras port (about an hour and a half), where you embark to cross Lake Rico. Groups of up to 20 people are formed, who take a 20-minute walk to the glacier and, once with the crampons on, the ascent begins. The tour lasts approximately 1.30hs and you can enjoy the ice formations; learn about the flora, fauna and glaciology of the region; and, especially, about the phenomenon of glacier rupture. Then, you return to the refuge through the Magellanic forest and, from there, cross the Rich Arm of Lake Argentino to navigate in front of the glacier. You can also enjoy the view of Perito Moreno from the catwalks.
• Los Glaciares National Park, Los Glaciares National Park, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
• Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina
• Pasarelas Perito Moreno, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate 9405 Argentina
• Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
• El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick schedule of the activity will be between 7:30 am and 11 am. This schedule will be confirmed the day before the activity is done via email.That is why we suggest not hiring this activity on the same day of departure from El Calafate.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People over 65 years of age cannot perform this activity.
- They will not be able to carry out this activity under 10 years old
- All children under 18 without the company of a parent or guardian, must send written authorization from them, 24 hours before the start of the activity.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.