Miniature Park: mini world and medieval stronghold
Visit Miniature Park and Medieval Stronghold. Use the transport in an air-conditioned vehicle in two directions from Krakow with pick up and drop off from your hotel (without having to travel to another meeting place). Enjoy the time spent in the Miniature Park without having to wait in queues for tickets, thanks to advance booking. Discover the history of the Middle Ages by visiting the castle and the village. Have fun using all the attractions without a limit under one ticket.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in both directions from Krakow
- Helpful driver at your disposal during the trip
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance ticket to the Miniature Park
- Entrance ticket to the Medieval stronghold
- Entry/Admission - Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
- Entry/Admission - Inwald Park
- Entry/Admission - Warownia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Your trip will begin with pickup from a pre-determined place in Krakow, your hotel or apartment. Travel time to the Miniature Park will take about 1 hour. Once you reach the destination you will receive an entrance ticket. Tickets entitle to one-day use of all attractions of the Miniature Park and the medieval stronghold.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Inwald Park, ul. Wadowicka 169, Inwald 34-120 Poland
The Miniature Park is a unique place where during your travels through Australia, Greece, Italy, Poland, China, France and Mexico you will admire the miniature buildings characteristic of each of these countries. You will find all the objects that a self-respecting tourist setting out on a journey around the world should necessarily see.
In just one day you will stand under the Eiffel Tower, on St. Peter, at the Moai statues, under the Brandenburg Gate, by the gondola moored in the water canal surrounding St. The brand or the wheel of the Chinese Wall.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Warownia, ul. Wadowicka 169 Inwałd Park, Inwald 34-120 Poland
In the Castle on a stony hill, surrounded by wooden bales, a medieval castle was erected. Crossing its door you will go back to medieval times. The stony road leads to the courtyard of the medieval stronghold, which hides in itself unusual places - a medieval settlement, armory, torture room and Park of the Moving Dragons.
On the spot you will meet a potter who is decorating clay pots, women weaving baskets, a blacksmith forging hearts and hooks, and a rope-maker for twisting ropes.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
After completing the trip, you will be taken to a designated place in Krakow.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.