MINI WOW TOUR: Must see in Rome with Luxury Car, Guide,Tickets & Lunch included
Only One day in Rome? There is still time to visit many of the city’s most iconic attractions. The itinerary focuses on the best Rome has to offer: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine, Vatican. Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica. Just book! We will take care of everything: tickets, pick up, drop off, intermediate transfers, and lunch! Experienced and friendly guides with stay with you for the whole day!
Everything is included, even lunch, for an assle-free experience.
It is an Exclusive Private Tour, only for your group or family!
SUNDAY SPECIAL! Due to the high request of the Wow Tour, we designed a Sunday experience. With your guide, you will explore the glorious Capitoline Museums, looking onto the famous Capitoline Hill, a museum itself. On its top, you enjoy spectacular views over the Forum!
We pick up from:
- all central hotels/B&B/Apartments/rail stations
- Civitavecchia Port
- Fiumicino Airport and Hotels
- Let us know if your location is none of the above
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch: You will stop at a selected restaurant
- Guided Tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine
- Guided Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Full-Day Certified multilingual guides for all mentioned sites
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Intermediate transfers between the sites
- Skip the line tickets to all sites
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Rome
What's excluded :
- Spirits and extras at the reastaurant ( starter, main course and water included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Rome, Italy
The driver will pick you up at your hotel and bring you at the Colosseum, where you will meet your guide. After admiring the impeccably preserved Arch of Constantine, you will move onto the Coliseum. The grandest amphitheater in the world will amaze you! You will walk on the footsteps of Roman Emperors through the Roman Forum. Thanks to your guide’s explanations, you will be able to imagine their triumphal processions and public speeches. The Arch of Titus will be the perfect introduction to the panoramic hill of The Palatine. The ancient legend says that Romulus founded Rome on this hill in 753 B.C. Following his actions, the Emperors built here their opulent homes. After this complete Ancient Rome tour you will fully understand Ancient Romans life.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
You will enter the Vatican Museums overflowing with masterpieces by many of Italy’s most important Italian artists. Giotto, Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, Botticelli, Perugino, Pinturicchio and many others sit alongside important works from Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. You will visit one of the world’s most important Picture Galleries, with paintings that have made the history of art. You will walk through famous galleries such as the tapestries and maps ones. You will learn the secrets of The Sistine Chapel, with its enormous Michelangelo’s frescoes. Here you will have time to observe the details of his sublime “Last Judgment”. Your guide will bring you directly from the Sistine Chapel into St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Church, to admire Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and other highlights
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP/DROP OFF FROM AND TO ALL CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS, AND RAIL STATIONS! If your location is **not in central Rome** ( a radius of about 7 km from the Pantheon ), let us know its place, and we will communicate the supplement for the extra distance. If you have not booked your hotel yet, you will amend your booking later on, with the name of your hotel or the address of your B&B/Apartment.Kindly add to your booking a mobile phone (if possible with WhatsApp connection) and use for your booking an email address you can check frequently.**If you do not receive further messages default pick up time is confirmed**It is a Private Tour and is customizable! Make sure you booked the right tour option. They are 5:- default: "MINI WOW TOUR Central City" with pick up and drop off in central Rome- "WOW TOUR from Fiumicino" with pick up and drop off at Fiumicino Airport Hotels- "WOW TOUR from Civitavecchia" with pick up and drop off at Civitavecchia Port at the Dock of the Ships."- "WOW TOUR - No Drop Off" If after the tour you wish to stay out, instead of going back to the hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special needs, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area and Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking. Please note that the pathway from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter’s Basilica has 50 steps and is not wheelchair accessible. We want to inform you that the tour will continue to the Basilica only if all members of your private group can walk down the stairs; If the group includes participants with reduced mobility, the tour will end without accessing the Basilica. Also, note that other participants in your group will have to take charge of pushing the wheelchair and carry it down the stairs. However, visiting the Basilica in a wheelchair is still possible: we will have to go back to the exit and reach the site from the outside. This procedure requires one-hour extra time and an extra charge of €50,00 for the additional tourist guide service.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers and guides before entering each site or museum
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.