Mini Siam Miniature World in Pattaya with Return Transfer
See the world in miniature at Pattaya's Mini Siam. Wander through the grounds of Bangkok's Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) and Cambodia's Angkor Wat without leaving town. Then, head through an intricately detailed and tiny version of Europe and spot Paris' Eiffel Tower and London's Tower Bridge.
- Half-day exploration of the entire world in miniature
- Must-see sites & top architectural wonders of Bangkok
- Popular landmarks like the Statue of Liberty & Eiffel Tower
- Collection of more than 100 marvelous miniature sculptures
- Hassle-free roundtrip transfer from your Pattaya hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Mini Siam Miniature World
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Pattaya city hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mini Siam and Mini Europe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pattaya, Pattaya, Chonburi Province
Time Table for pick up from Hotel or Meeting Point
1st Round Arrival : 9.00 am. Departure : 11.00 am.
2nd Round Arrival : 10.00 am. Departure : 12.00 pm.
3rd Round Arrival : 12.30 pm. Departure : 14.30 pm.
4th Round Arrival : 15.30 pm. Departure : 17.30 pm.
Stop At: Mini Siam and Mini Europe, 387 Moo 6 Nong Prue Banglamung, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
After convenient hotel pickup, travel to Mini Siam, where the entire world is yours to discover. Venture into the stylized streets of Bangkok to see the Rama IX Cable Bridge and the Victory Monument. Leave the capital city to spot renowned temples like Wat Mahathat, Wat Phra Kaew, and Wat Arun.
Once you see the best of Thailand, go across the world to view a smaller version of the massive Abu Simbel temples in Egypt. Cross the Mediterranean to visit the Colosseum, and then go to France for the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. After seeing Mini Europe, your next stops are the Statue of Liberty and the Sydney Opera House.
Close out your globe-trotting excursion with a trip back to the Asian continent and magnificent Angkor Wat and Beijing's spectacular Altar of Heaven. Be sure to catch your breath after seeing all of these places in a single day, and then take advantage of easy transportation back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
2: Central Festival Pattaya, 333/102 หมู่ที่ 9 Pattayasaisong Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20260, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - City Center Pattaya District area (3 KM radius area) with namely North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya & Pattaya Beach RoadYou can also join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points - 1st Floor from the beach road side, next to Pattaya Soi 8 Police Station Central Shopping Mall PattayaAn additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.