Mini Israel (self guided) Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Massada
Combine a visit to the holy sites of ancient Jerusalem, glimpse into the past of this eternal city, pay a visit to the world-renowned Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum, and driving through the Judean desert, descend to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea. Ascend the 2000 year old Fortress of Masada and be captivated by its tale and views. Finally, relax as you float in the Dead Sea.
• Old City of Jerusalem: Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. The Western Wall
• Israel Museum – Shrine of the Book
• The Dead Sea: Massada Fortress, "swim and float".
per adult from
What's included :
- Your Contact person from MEDRAFT staff will meet you at the airport upon arrival or at your hotel
- Assistance and briefing at the airport or at the hotel upon arrival
- Virtual guide kit which includes: Maps, vouchers and a tablet loaded with the maps and GPS orientation of the itinerary with virtual guiding at all the sites and points of interest.
- Accommodation - 2 hotel nights including daily breakfast in good tourist/first class hotels according to your choice.
- Rented car –intermediate category - Mazda 3 or similar (upgrade at your choice)
What's excluded :
- entrance fees and activities not mentioned above
- Personal expenses
- Any insurance
- • A MEDRAFT representative will meet you at the airport upon arrival or at your hotel. You will receive an uploaded tablet with professional and clear explanations about the different stops on your itinerary. You will receive a GPS virtual guide kit that includes vouchers and tablet with all routes and sites, detailed road book, maps and pop up content that appears by location. The virtual guide GPS enables you to enjoy our expertise at your own pace and comfort.
Day 1 - JERUSALEM - OLD CITY
Welcome to Israel! Our representative will meet you at your hotel, for a briefing of the tour. You will receive a tablet with GPS as well as guidelines for all the sites included on your itinerary. In addition, our representative will provide you with the necessary vouchers, maps and phone number of your contact person during your tour. Start on the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. Drive to the Old City; visit the Tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper on Mt. Zion. Walk through the walled city and visit the restored Jewish Quarter, the Roman Cardo, and the Western Wall. Walk to the Muslim Quarter to visit the impressive excavations of the Pool of Bethesda and the Crusader St. Anne’s Church. Walk along Via Dolorosa and the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. End the tour of the Old City passing through the Oriental Bazaar.
Day 2 - JERUSALEM - NEW CITY
Drive to the Israel Museum and its Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea Scrolls and the fascinating model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem in the period of the Second Temple. See the Knesset, Israel’s parliament and the nearby Menora-emblem of Israel. Continue to Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum and Memorial. Visit Mea Shearim, the neighborhood of the ultra-orthodox Jews , to learn about their unique lifestyle. Enjoy the spectacular “Sound & Light” Show at the Tower of David Museum (weather permitting). Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3 - QUMERAN - MASADA - DEAD SEA
Drive through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth. Stop at Qumeran National Park, site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Continue along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada and ascend it by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress, Herod’s palaces ,bathhouses, and the synagogue. Look down at the UNESCO World Heritage sites of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Descend and continue to the Dead Sea, to “float’ in its water.
Departure Point :Jerusalem
Departure Time :Depending on flight arrival
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.