Mini Huayhuash Trek - 4 Days
Cordillera Huayhuash – Mini Huayhuash Trek 4 Days
SEASON: April to November.
DISTANCE: 47 Km.
ALTITUDE: 3300 – 4760 meters above sea level.
WEATHER: Warm to hot in the daytime / temperate cold at nights.
TREKKING TIME: 5 to 8 hours a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camping & Dining Equipment included. Sleeping bags available for hire
- Breakfast - Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 3, Dinner x 2,Snacks & Water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Domestic Flights, Hotels,Gratuities
Day 1 - Half Day Trek - Marian Village Hiking
Starting from Huaraz, you'll walk through the suburb of Nueva Florida & follow quiet local paths to the village of Marian. Enjoy amazing views of Ranrapalca.
Day 2 - Huaraz – Pocpa – Rondoy Valley
Driving SE through the Andean Villages Conococha, Chiquian, Llamac and Pocpa, after 4 hours we will get to the starting point of the trek, at 3500m. Beginning the hike to Rondoy 4050m, from where we will have the view of the mountains, Minapata, Ninashjanca and Rondoy.
Day 3 - Rondoy – Sambunya Pass – Jahuacocha Lake
After breakfast we climb to our highest point of the tour, Sambuya Pass 4780m, it is a trail pretty hard up but worth, because from the top you have an amazing vistas of the highest peaks & lakes Solteracocha & Jahuacocha, descending to an alternative trail to have better a view of the surrounding mountains & lakes.
Day 4 - Jahuacocha – Pampallamac Pass – Llamac –Huaraz
Starts descending a Little bit though the valley to after go up to our last pass Pampallamac, having the last view of the range with the stoning Yerupaja 6634m. to after descend 1000m. to the village Llamac. Then you'll take private transport back to Huaraz.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pre-trek briefing the evening before in your hotelMinimum Group Size - 2
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.