Mini Group Tour: Xianggong Hill, Yulong River Biking and Rafting along Li River
In this day you’ll have a bird-view of the amazing landscape of the hills and rivers on the top of a mountain, you’ll have a closer touch to the beautiful and clear Li River on a drifted boat just enjoy the beauty of the nature, what’s more you’ll have a bicycle ride into a beautiful local village of Yangshuo where rivers are flowing, birds are singing and flowers are blooming. Just forget the hustle and bustle of the city, just take off all the burdens of lives, just pretending you are staying in paradise! What a wonderful day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Electric scooter or bike rental fee in Yulong River.
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel.
- English-speaking local guide service.
- Admission to Xianggong Hill and a motorized raft trip on the Li River.
- Entry/Admission - Xianggong Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Jiuxian Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Xingping Scenic Area
What's excluded :
- Airport transfer.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Your personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xianggong Mountain, Xingping Town, Yangshuo County 541906 China
Time: 10:00 – 10:50
It is about 1.5 hours driving to from Guilin city. You may take more than a hundred steps to climb up, normally it takes 10-15 minutes, you will climb up to the peak of the hill where you’ll be taken aback by the amazing view of the beautiful karst landscape set as countless hills around the Li River. If you are a shutterbug, you can‘t miss this place. Tens of thousands of award-winning pictures were taken there. If you are lucky, you‘ll see the sea of clouds around the hills and rivers — it’s a wonderful view.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Jiuxian Ancient Village, Yangshuo County China
Time: 11:50 – 12:40
After driving for about 1 hour from Xianggong Hill, you’ll arrive at the rural paths near the Yulong River.
Take a bicycle or an electric scooter ride along the beautiful countryside paths next to the Yulong River where the water flows silently, the birds are singing, and flowers are blooming. Watch the local farmers ride their ox carts as they plow the fields. Everything is so peaceful, harmonious, and perfect. Forget all your troubles while you feel like staying in paradise.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Xingping Scenic Area, Yangshuo County, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Time: 15:00 – 16:30
Arriving at Yangdi Wharf, where you will enjoy a private raft trip. You will drift along the most beautiful part of the Li River for about 50 minutes, from Yangdi to Nine-Horse Painted Hill.
As you drift on the most beautiful river in China, you’ll feel like you are in a Chinese traditional painting. The breeze will gently blow on your face, the hills will pass you by and the clear water will flow beneath you. Just let time pause and enjoy the scenery and the moment.
If you have a 20 yuan Chinese bank note, look at the illustration on the back of it — it is the scenery that’s directly in front of your eyes.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Guilin, Guangxi, China
2: Yangshuo County, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Traveler pickup is offered
The hotel collection and drop-off areas will be within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo.In Guilin city, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the following area: the north side is Beijiguangchang/北极广场, the west side is West Hill Park/西山公园, the east side is Sanlidian Square/三里店广场 and the south side is Wonderful Plaza/万福广场. Most of the major hotels are located in these areas such as The Sheraton Hotel, The Shangri-la Hotel, The Li River Waterfall Hotel and Guilin Bravo Hotel etc.For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guilin hotels pickup and drop-off areas are available within the urban center of Guilin City. For further distances, you need to take taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
- Yangshuo pickup and drop-off areas are available within the urban center of Yangshuo County. For further distances, you need to take taxi to the Green Lotus Hotel (碧莲江景酒店). The Banyan Tree Yangshuo and Alila Yangshuo are outside of free pickup area.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Xianggong Hill could be temporarily closed due to government activities, which we can NOT be informed in advance. We may arrange Cuiping Five Fingers Mountain instead, which is Located nearby the Putao Town, 22km north of Yangshuo. Cuiping Wuzhishan (Wuzhi Hill) is a nice place to take sunset photos. It takes around 20 minutes to climb up and you will photograph numerous karst mountain peaks and some villages with many paddies surrounded by a river. A wonderful place not to be missed in Yangshuo. The tour guide may adjust the itinerary according to the current situation.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum number of participants required for the tour to run is 2 (negotiable). Maximum number of participants per tour is 10.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.