Mini Group: Ballooning Experience In Bagan (Premium Flights)
By taking a balloon ride, you will be amazed by a new horizon of discovery, as you drift serenely with the breeze. Viewing at sunrise from the air is the most exciting way to see the panoramic views of Bagan and its surrounds, from the many monuments to the Irrawaddy River.
• Fly over thousands of temples towards the rising sun
• Unwind with beautiful scenery while drifting through the air
• Enjoy interaction with your pilot and small group
• Be inspired by unparalleled perspectives of the region
• Celebrate your safe return to earth with a drink of sparkling wine
• Receive a flight certificate and in-flight photos
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off service from/to your hotel.
- Light, pre-flight breakfast.
- Detailed safety briefing from your pilot
- A ballooning experience (JOIN-IN) lasting about 45 minutes.
- Light champagne celebration and flight certificate award.
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
What's excluded :
- Optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
This is a join-in tour. Your adventure starts as the sun rises, with a magical take-off. The balloon floats gently in the wind, providing a well-poised platform for viewing the breathtaking scenery. Gradually monuments appear through the mist. The balloon will go anywhere the wind takes it, so the landing point could be next to a pagoda, on a sandbank, in a field by a village or even along the riverside. You may need to wait a little for the crew to reach the landing point, before starting your landing celebration.
The following schedule is only approximate, so don’t make any time-critical decisions , such as booking an early airplane, based on the following times.
05:00—05:30 Be picked up from your hotel and brought to the take-off site.
05:30—06:30 Meet your pilot and listen to a safety briefing/Coffee or Tea with cookie/watch the balloon being inflated.
06:30—06:45 Get into the basket and prepare for lift-off.
06:45—07:30 Enjoy the magical flight over the archaeological zone.
07:30—08:00 Join in a light champagne celebration and receive a flight certificate, have a light breakfast.
08:00—08:30 Return to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup services are available within central area of Bagan city. Please specify your hotel information at the time of booking.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you need to catch a flight after taking a balloon ride, flights departing any time after 12-midday are recommended.
- The balloons are from well-known manufacturers in the UK or Spain. Most pilots come from the UK, holding commercial balloon licenses and having years of flying experience, and they observe the highest safety standards.
- As the balloon flights are in heavy demand and often fully-booked during the tourist season, it’s recommended to make reservations well in advance.
- Note that flights may be cancelled prior to departure, due to weather conditions. In case this happens, you will receive a full refund.
- Pregnant women & children under the age of 8 years will not be allowed to fly.
- On the flight day, your weight will be taken, and if it is above 125kg/280 pounds, you will be required to pay 100% surcharge of ticket price, or refused the flight (if the total weight for the balloon & passengers exceed the permissible weight for flight), & no refund or alternate flights will be offered.
- Children aged between 8 and 16 years must have their own flight ticket. There is no concessionary fare for children. However, in order to fly, they must be over 137cm tall (4 feet 6 inches) and need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Flights available only for period: 10 October – 10 April. Every year a little different.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.