Mini Gifu lantern painting experience
体 験 It is an experience to draw a favorite picture on a lantern that the craftsman has carefully finished one by one.
阜 Gifu City, the largest river minato of the Nagara River, was visited by supplies such as Japanese paper and bamboo from upstream, and Japanese umbrellas and lanterns have been produced from them for a long time. Many products such as bon lanterns and cool lanterns have been produced in Gifu, and are still widely known as "Gifu lanterns" even today.
ま せ ん Why don't you bring home the light of gentle washi that you made yourself?
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Once used as a daily light, lanterns are indispensable for Japanese festivals.
Gifu City was a river port where abundant resources such as Mino Japanese paper and timber were accumulated.
Draw your favorite picture on a lantern filled with such craftsmanship and bring home your original lantern.
• Gifu Castle / Inabayama Castle, 18 Tenshukaku, Kinkazan, Gifu 500-0000 Gifu Prefecture
• Kawara-machi Historical Area, Tamaicho, Gifu 500-8008 Gifu Prefecture
• Nagaragawa Onsen, Gifu 500-8000 Gifu Prefecture
• Nagaragawa Depart, 45 Minatomachi, Gifu 500-8009 Gifu Prefecture
Departure Point :45 Minatomachi, Gifu, 500-8009, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.