Ming Tomb & Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour
This small group tour takes you half-day to bridge the gap between dreams and reality about Great Wall. We choose one of the best-preserved sections – MuTianYu Great Wall for you. Accompanied by your guide, you will hike the Great Wall seeing the sublime scenery and listening to the appealing legends that happened on the on it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and see off service
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- cable car fee RMB100 (single way); RMB120 (return)
- Shuttle bus fee：RMB15
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time between 7:00am and 7:30am, and then drive to the Ming Tombs (Dingling)---the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China. Sightseeing for 2 hour.
End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
You are returned to the downtown Beijing, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels around 6:00pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Beijing Downtown hotel ( inside the 3rd ring road)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.