Miners and Guaqueros, Muzo, Boyaca.
A journey in all-terrain camperos through areas of much history on the route of the emerald, crossing the steps of the most famous guaquero in the area (the living of a miner), the culture, gastronomy, landscapes and nature that surrounds this part from the country; performing extreme activities, such as rappelling and rafting, with a favorable warm climate that shelters this area of the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
- Expenses not specified in the program
Day 1: Depart Bogota to Chiquinquira / Boyaca
Stop At: Basilica de Nuestra Senora Del Rosario de Chiquinquira, Carrera 13 No. 17-48, Chiquinquira 154640 Colombia
Departure to the city of Chiquinquirá -Breakfast.
Visit and entrance to the Basilica and well of the Virgin, panoramic tour, then departure to, towards Maripi and visit to the artisanal mill of Panela Orgánica, Departure to the town of Muzo, Typical Lunch and departure to the Mines of Esmeraldas and tour through the Guaquera areas and transfer to the lookout
Peace saw Everything.
Pool evening, dinner and integration night.
Accommodation, at the hotel chosen in Muzo, (1
Duration: 4 minutes
• Breakfast: On the Via de Bogota to Chiquinquira, you will have a delicious breakfast, consisting of broth, eggs and chocolate
• Lunch: Already located, in the town of Muzo (Boyaca), we will take the Lunch that consists of a Sancocho de Gallina, typical dish
Accommodation included: Stay Country hotel, pool, large green areas, Bar area, each of the rooms, has private bathroom
Day 2: Muzo - Quipama
Stop At: Boyacá, Boyaca, Colombia
Departure to the town of Quipama, visit to
Farm cultivation of Guanábana (tasting), optional descent or ascent Torrentismo or descent by the river (RIVER TUBING).
Lunch, departure to the towns of Otanche, Santa Bárbara (visit the Museum of the
Esmeralda), Population Fura and Tena, visit to some
Departure to Pauna
Duration: 6 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at hotels located in the central-western area: near Corferias or north of the city of Bogotá D.C.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.