Mine of Nemocón and Cathedral of Salt in Zipaquirá (Private tour)
Go 60 m under surface and experience what is to be a salt-miner. Discover the history of salt in the authentic salt mine of Nemocón with its impressive mirror of brine and the heart of Colombia and after a typical lunch, you will get to know the First Wonder of Colombia: The Cathedral of Salt in Zipaquirá.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide in the Salt Mine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nemocon, Nemocon, Cundinamarca Department
During our drive to Nemocón, enjoy the beautiful landscape. Once we arrive to the town, we’ll leave you with a bilingual guide, who will take you through the tunnels of the salt mine. Get an incredible experience of what is like to be a salt-miner; descend 60 meters underground and learn about history of salt and the way to extract it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zipaquira, Zipaquira, Cundinamarca Department
The Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá is declared First Wonder of Colombia and considered one of the most remarkable architectural and artistic achievements of the Colombian architecture. Enjoy an interesting tour to Zipaquirá visiting the Salt Cathedral and discovering the Main Squares of the colonial town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Te recojemos en tu lugar de alojamiento Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- good shoes are recommended
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehiculos al 50 % de ocupación de su capacidad. Entrega de Kit de Bioseguridad Personal. Dentro de las medidas para el ingreso al país está la presentación del resultado negativo de una prueba PCR no mayor a 96 horas de antelación a la hora de vuelo.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.