Mindo Cloud Forest Adventure from Quito
Mindo is a rural parish just 2 hours from Quito (80 km – 48 miles), located in “Los Bancos” canton in the province of Pichincha. Mindo is known for its famous growth in ecotourism based in the Mindo-Nambillo Protected Forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide
- 1 lunch
- Transportation to/from Mindo and to/from acitivties
What's excluded :
- Canopy ($20)
- Entrance to waterfalls ($6)
- Chocolate Factory Entrance($10)
- El Descanso ($4)
- Butterfly farm ($6)
- Mindo is a rural parish just 2 hours from Quito (80 km – 48 miles), located in “Los Bancos” canton in the province of Pichincha. Mindo is known for its famous growth in ecotourism based in the Mindo-Nambillo Protected Forest.
The beautiful landscapes and the exuberant flora and fauna of this cloud forest attract all types of travelers and adventurers.
Mindo is located between a high altitude zone and the rain forest which gives excellent biodiversity. You can find more than 500 species of birds, orchids, bromeliads and more than 40 species of butterflies.
The temperature fluctuates around 15ºC – 24ºC (60ºF – 75ºF).
Departure Point :Mariscal Foch 681, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Departure Time :06:45: Leave from Plaza Foch for transfer to Mindo
09:30: Arrive at “El Descanso” for birdwatching
11:00: Ecologic walk to the waterfalls or Canopy
13:45: Chocolate factory or butterfly farm
16:00: Drive back to Quito
18:00: Arrive at Quito at Plaza Foch (initial point)
(Note: All times are approximate, except starting time)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable clothing
- Waterproof jacket
- Extra water and snacks
- Comfortable shoes
- Spare dry clothes
- Swimming clothes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.