Minca Full Day Tour from Santa Marta
Travel to the small town of Minca, breathe in the fresh mountain air and enjoy a tour of this wonderful little mountain pueblo, along with a Coffee and a Cocoa Tour (perhaps you'll enjoy a cocoa facemask), some amazing hidden waterfalls (opportunity for a refreshing swim), and of course, you're bound to spot a few exotic birds in your travels.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private Bilingual Guide
- Transportation by motorbike
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Transportation or services not mentioned in the plan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Travel to the small town of Minca where you'll breathe in the fresh mountain air and enjoy a tour of this wonderful little mountain pueblo, including its wonderful cafes and artisan shops.
Following this, you'll receive a coffee tour, where you'll learn everything about the production of the Colombia liquid gold, from the seed to cup.
Next, it's time to uncover the process of creating chocolate! where you'll discover the wonderful flavors of Colombian Cocoa, and perhaps you'll enjoy a chocolate facemask as well!
To finish off you're mountain adventure you'll explore some hidden waterfalls, with the opportunity for a refreshing swim (don't forget your swimming trunks)!
Of course, throughout your journey, you need to keep an eye out for any exotic birds that happen to be hanging out close by!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You'll be collected from your Santa Marta accommodation and driven to Minca.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are always monitoring health and security issues and will always keep our travelers' informed of any necessary changes that may be needed for upcoming travel plans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.