MINCA- Quadbike Adventure
Explore the beauty of the jungle in this one of a kind private tour around Minca. Learn about coffee and experience nature and waterfalls on a cool quadbike ride around the mountains. Relax with a yoga class next to the river and enjoy a delicious lunch by the pool. A private tour guide and driver will lead you to the perfect mountain day that you'll remember for a lifetime!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Activities on Itinerary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
1. Experince the power of the waters of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range, and swim in a natural pool created by the waterfalls.
2.Experience how coffee is grown organically and processed in a factory over 100 years old, powered by the river.
3. Relax with a 45 min Yoga Lesson
4. Enjoy lunch by a Swimming Pool
5. Visit Pozo Azul Waterfalls
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers at any location around the city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.