Minca + Marinka Waterfalls + Coffee Farm La Victoria Tour 7H
If you enjoy exploring the less known treasures of a region: you are in the right place. In this full-day tour, you will be taken into the woods to meet the small and humble but magical and memorable Minca village. You will be in connection with nature on a hike to Marinka waterfalls and you will have the chance to try Colombia’s world's most famous goods: coffee, after visiting a farm. Let this cozy and cool village enchant you.
• A reviving experience in the waters of Marinka waterfalls and Pozos Azules
• A brief lesson and tasting of one of the most unique Colombian coffees in La Victoria farm
• Eco-walks through Minca’s cool weather and magical nature
• A traditional lunch in the small town and quick tour around it
• Unforgettable memories of Minca’s landscapes
Note: If you have a layover in Cartagena please select the airport as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hacienda La Victoria Coffee Farm
- All Risk Insurance
- Minca Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Cacao de Minca
What's excluded :
- Extra Purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Santa Marta is well known for offering all kind of experiences to all kind of visitors, from locals to Colombian tourists and foreigners, this city always has something to make us love it.
Let us prove you this by taking you to Minca. Our driver and our guide will pick you up in the morning and drive you for less than an hour to this village. Once there, your whole day adventure will start.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Minca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Minca is a beautiful small town located near Santa Marta, away from the coast and in the middle of the way to The Sierra Nevada. It is known as the Colombian ecological capital due to its stunning natural landscapes that promote such type of tourism. Coming to this place is all about disconnecting yourself from technology and reconnecting with nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo del Cacao de Minca, Frente a la Subestacion de Policia. Calle#1 Minca, Colombia, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality 470008 Colombia
In here you will be first guided to La Victoria coffee farm, one of the pioneers in coffee farming in Colombia. You will have the chance to tour the farm around and learn about all of the processes coffee is part of, from the very beginning until it becomes in the cup of coffee you will definitely taste. Sierra Nevada’s coffees are known to be not only unique but exquisite, so feel lucky to taste it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascada de Marinka, Cerro Kenedy Oriente Arimaca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Lastly you will be guided to two of the most relaxing places in Minca. Pozos Azules (Blue water Wells) and Marinka waterfalls, both natural formations pinned to the mountains and with fresh and cold water
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Santa Marta city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals,points of interest, and also at Simón Bolivar International Airport.Airports
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a layover in Santa Marta please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.