Miles and smiles /// Milan's ride
Take a journey in the soul of the fashion and economic heart of Italy, dive in a city full of history and unveil its many faces. An experience not only of historical heritage but of the changing urban landscape. Cycle your way into its neighbourhoods, narrowed streets and parks. Discover the places of excellence that have made the italian city famous throughout the world.
Explore the old, welcome the new! Marvel at the past, enjoy the present and mesmerise at the future of Milan
WARNING: this is not a classical tour. With us you will have a 360° view of the city: not only of the most important historic monuments like the Duomo Cathedral, Brera, Sempione Park but also of popular local and places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Rossignoli bike
- use of helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milan, Milan, Lombardy
We will start from Moscova, passing by Brera we will arrive in the heart of the city, Piazza della Borsa, Castello, Sempione park and Arco della Pace. Triennale, Cadorna and Sant'Ambrogio, from there the famous Darsena heading to the columns of San Lorenzo and the splendid Duomo with the magical atmosphere of its surroundings. Piazza San Fedele, La Scala, via Manzoni up to Palestro and its elegant park. Repubblica, Stazione and Pirellone, the new skyline and the monumental cemetery.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via della Moscova, 26, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- most travellers can partecipate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- a brand new Rossignoli bike will be used for the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.