Milan: The secrets of homemade pasta & tiramisù
This is an unique italian cooking lesson. You’ll be welcome in my historical house in the centre of Milan with an amazing view over the city from a terrace luxuriant of flowers and trees. Here you’ll eat the delicious dishes you prepared: pasta, ravioli, tiramisù that come with an excellent wine and limoncello prepared with my own terrace’s lemons. I will reveal you all the secrets about tagliatelle and the famous ravioli so that you will go back home as an authentic Italian chef. What about bringing a very sweet memory from Italy, one that will always be in your heart? The secret of the classic tiramisù, a family recipe that follows the one of its creator: soft, sweet, delicious and unique! Your friends home will be surprised when you will serve them homemade plates you learned following typical italian recipes in an unique and rare location; the fun experience will leave an unforgettable and marvellous memory.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1/2 bottle of fine wine for every participant
- Lunch - Several different recipies tagliatelle & 5 kinds of ravioli. Like dessert a perfect tiramisù
- Alcoholic Beverages - Apertif · Water · Wine · Other Aperitif with Prosecco with apetizers- one glass of red wine DOC or white wine DOC water with lemon and mint of my terrace homemade limoncello from the organic lemons
- Creative supplies · Other Apron, booklet in English All kitchen and cooking equipment, work stations, pasta machine for each guest. One professional blast chiller. Air conditioned
- Recipes to surprise guests back home!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milan, Milan, Lombardy
Learn to cook like a Milanese in a typical home in the central district of Milan and get hands-on help preparing your own lunch or dinner from a friendly professional chef. Enter the home of your cook and teacher, Bruna, located in one of the most dynamic districts of the city. She has prepared a refined menu of Milanese and Italian recipes, using fresh produce and raw materials from the local market.
You will start the lesson preparing the dough for lasagna, then you will roll it out and fill the dressing before the baking. Then, learn how to prepare the dough for ravioli (dumplings composed of a filling sealed between two layers of thin pasta dough) and tortellini with their condiments.
Once the work is completed, you will enjoy the meal and the dishes tasting with the chef. You will also learn to combine the local recipes with fine Italian wine, which of course you will taste. After the lesson, you will receive a paper with all the recipes prepared with the chef. Get ready for an amazing experience in Milan.
Departure Point :Via Vincenzo Foppa, 6, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- free sale product
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.