Milan Fashion District Tour
Explore Milan’s Quadrilatero della Moda, the city’s glitzy fashion district, on a 2-hour walking tour!
Often called Milan’s fashion quadrangle, the glamorous neighborhood is home to a litany of the world’s leading fashion designers, who have spread their shops over famous streets like Via Montenapoleone.
Stroll down pedestrianized Via della Spiga, seeing well-heeled locals shopping for Italian designers like Bulgari, Sergio Rossi and Dolce & Gabbana, and then stop for photos by an ornate Neo-Renaissance palace on Via Gesù.
Amble down Via Manzoni, seeing the Grand Hotel of Milan nestled between impressive palazzi and chic boutiques, and then finish your tour with a stroll through Piazza della Scala – home to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
Let an expert local guide introduce the quadrangle’s best bits, and see haute couture shops such as Armani, Gucci and Versace while learning about Milan’s fashion history and curiosities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Pass By: Bagatti Valsecchi Museum, Via Santa Spirito 10 Via Gesu' 5, 20121 Milan Italy
Pass By: Miuccia, 63-65 Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan Italy
Pass By: Via della Spiga, Milan Italy
Pass By: Quadrilatero d'Oro, Via Montenapoleone, Milan Italy
Pass By: Palazzo Morando, Via Sant'Andrea 6, 20121 Milan Italy
Pass By: Piazza della Scala, Milan Italy
Departure Point :Corso Giacomo Matteotti, 13c, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.