Milan: Contemporary Art Private Walking Tour
This 2-hour tour starts in the Piazza della Borsa Italiana: Piazza Affari.
Here, the architect and former city councilor for culture of Milan Stefano Boeri (already designer of the famous Milanese skyscraper Bosco Verticale), together with the artist Maurizio Cattelan, creates a provocative sculpture that dialogues with us and with the Milan Stock Exchange building. From here, in a few minutes you can reach the museum of 900. A spiral staircase will lead you to the discovery of masterpieces by artists such as Modigliani, Boccioni, Balla, Morandi, Fontana, Castellani, Manzoni and many others. Looking at the works you will understand how the famous Milanese fashion and design, owe much to the lines and innovations of great contemporary Italian artists.
Finally, have a drink at Terrazza Martini and enjoy the view of the cathedral, the contemporary skyline and the mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Piazza Affari, Piazza degli Affari, 20123 Milan Italy
L.O.V.E Maurizio Cattelan
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Museo del Novecento, Piazza del Duomo, 8, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Vist Contemporary Art Museum
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Terrazza Martini Milano, Piazza Generale Armando Diaz 7, 20123 Milan Italy
Cocktail bar and Milan skyline
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Affari, Piazza degli Affari, 20123 Milan Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.