Milan City Tour with The Scala Theatre
Discover Milan's cultural heritage as you spend 3-hours exploring the city center with a knowledgeable local guide. See the landmarks of Milan including the Duomo, and go for a stroll through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, tour the legendary La Scala Theatre, including entrance to Milan’s Opera House.
Discover where the Dukes of Milan lived at Sforza Castle, explore the hidden Piazza dei Mercanti, and much more.Enjoy the best landmarks of Milan in a three-hours tour with a professional tour guide. You will see the most famous monuments of the city center, including a visit to the Scala Opera House Museum – the best way to visit the precious interiors of the Theatre!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Visit to the Duomo (exterior) and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Visit to Sforza Castle ( exterior)
- La Scala Theatre tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Scala
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Castello Sforzesco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Start in late morning in the heart of the city, at the famous Duomo. The Gothic cathedral is thought by many to be one of the most beautiful churches in the world, and your guide will point out aspects of its impressive façade. Admire its flying butresses, and the gilded bronze statue of "Madonnina" atop the main spire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Scala, Milan Italy
Continue to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II for a walk through the glass vaults of the majestic 19th-century shopping arcade. Often referred to as, “Salotto di Milano” (Milan’s Drawing Room), the gallery is surrounded by boutique shops and cafés.
Next, go to Piazza della Scala for a tour of the legendary La Scala Theatre opera house. Built in 1776, the theater has played host to some of the world’s greatest musicians, including Giuseppe Verdi, Bellini, Rossini, and Donizetti. See the beautiful horseshoe auditorium from one of the 4th row boxes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
Continue to the hidden Piazza dei Mercanti, and enjoy a short respite from the crowds as you thrill to Bramante’s illusion of space created during the Renaissance. Stroll through the medieval heart of Milan to Sforza Castle, the impressive fortress of the former Dukes of Milan, and now the home of many of Milan’s finest museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.