Milan by night walking experience
Breathe a magical atmosphere in Milan during the evening and find out the city from an unusual perspective.
Enjoy this 2-hour walking experience with our monolingual tour guide and you won’t be disappointed. Hear many stories of Milan’ noble families and the phantoms that walk around the city in the night.
From Sforza Castle courtyards until La Scala Opera House passing by the impressive Vittorio Emanuele Gallery and arriving in Duomo Square, in front of its extraordinary cathedral.
Finally, every secret of the city is going to take life. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey discovering Milan by night!
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Tour Guide
- Headphones from 10 participants
- Small groups guided tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (optional with extra charge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
Sforza Castle courtyards
Pass By: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
Exterior of La Scala Theatre
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Vittorio Emanuele Gallery and its history
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Duomo Square with Cathedral
Departure Point :Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, 20121 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.