Mikumi National Park Guided Safari Day Trip from Dar es Salaam
If you're too short on time in Tanzania for a multiday safari, you can still enjoy the chance to see African wildlife on this full-day tour from Dar es Salaam. You'll head to Mikumi National Park, home to giraffes, elephants, lions, zebras, leopards, and more within its 1,247 square miles (3,230 sq km) next to the Uluguru Mountains. Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mikumi National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A7, Mikumi National Park Tanzania
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Dar es Salaam to start your day safari with the roughly 3-hour drive to Mikumi National Park. On arrival, go straight into a game drive for a few hours, and then stop for lunch.
After lunch, continue with the game drive for more wildlife sightings. Mikumi National Park is Tanzania’s fourth-largest national park and the most accessible from Dar es Salaam. You'll have the chance to see a variety of animals, such as buffalo, giraffes, elephants, lions, pythons, zebras, leopards, and crocodiles.
Around 3pm, drive back to the city where you will be dropped off at your hotel to end your tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.