Mikumi national park full day tour
The tour is preferred before or after visiting the beaches in Dar es salam and Zanzibar. its the best way to spend a day away from the bustle and hustle of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a 4*4 jeep
- Bottled water
- Proffesional guide
What's excluded :
- National park fees
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mikumi National Park, Mikumi National Park, Morogoro Region
Welcome for this fascinating tour. You'll be picked up from your hotel in Dar es Salaam to start your day safari with the roughly 4-hour drive to Mikumi National Park. Enjoy great views of the country sides. On arrival, go straight into a game drive for a few hours, and then stop for lunch. After lunch, continue with the game drive for more wildlife sightings. Mikumi National Park is Tanzania’s fourth-largest national park and the most accessible from Dar es Salaam. You'll have the chance to see a variety of animals, such as buffalo, giraffes, elephants, lions, pythons, zebras, leopards, and crocodiles. The game drives ends at 3pm, driving back to the city where you will be dropped off at your hotel. This is a tour that will put a smile on your face.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Homes and Vacations
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.