Midnight Sun Kayaking Adventure by Mt. Kirkjufell
Kirkjufell looks beautiful at any time of the day. But to see this majestic mountain as you glide softly across the still seas while the midnight sun sets is nothing short of magical. This is a unique opportunity to experience nature at its most spectacular and we promise it will be a truly unforgettable experience! As with our day tours, there are stops at various scenic locations where you can take photos, meet some curious seals, float on the sea or just enjoy the beautiful view!
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced local tour guide.
- Kayak, life vest, dry-suit, under-suit, shoes and gloves.
- A full safety demonstration
- A warm refreshment after the tour!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kirkjufell Mountain, Road 54, Grundarfjorour 350 Iceland
Mt. Kirkjufell is one of Icelands biggest trademarks. It has become increasingly popular after appearing on the popular HBO tv show Game of Thrones, as the "Arrowhead Mountain." A must see when in Iceland!
Departure Point :Sæból 18, Grundarfjörður, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.