Midnight sun & Wild picnic by open fire
We will enjoy the midnight sun in a peaceful forest away from the city, are you ready to stay up all night long?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & return to your accommodation
- Picnic by open fire
- Guiding service
What's excluded :
In the very northernmost regions of Lapland, the sun will not set down for 1 months in the summertime. The midnight sun phenomenon only occurs in the North of the Arctic Circle and South of the Antarctic Circle. During this trip, we will enjoy the midnight sun in a peaceful forest away from the city. While on the leisurely hike there will be picturesque moments to take pictures over the taiga forests. We will also have BBQ and learn the unique lifestyle in Lapland during this nature escape. There will also be good opportunities to spot some local wildlife if we are quiet and respectful of nature.
Departure Point :Ainonkatu 3, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up services from & to the accommodation within 800 meters to 8 kilometers from Sunny Safari office (Ainonkatu 3, 96200 Rovaniemi) are included. Meeting time is always before the starting time of the safari if you need pick-up services. You will receive your meeting time and meeting point upon confirmation by e-mail. Failure to participate in the safari due to missed meeting time or meeting point will not be refunded. If you need pick up from hotels, please meet the guide at your hotel reception on time. If you need pick up from Airbnb accommodation, please meet the guide outside of your apartment building on time. The guide will wear an orange hat.
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.