Mid-Morning Beach Horse Ride in Cape Tribulation with Pick Up
Incredible horse ride through the world's oldest rainforest out onto Myall Beach. Spectacular views of the Daintree National Park.
Suitable for all ability levels.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rain jackets
- Saddle bags with water bottle holders
- Dry bags for equipment
- A selection of rubber shoes
What's excluded :
This tour caters to all levels from beginners to experienced riders
After saddling up, learning the basics and being paired with a horse suited to your ability level, you will depart the stables and follow your guide through the majestic Daintree Rainforest.
Discover an abundance of local flora and fauna as you weave through the rainforest and across a gully on your way to Myall Beach.
Once there you will explore the beautiful stretch of golden sand and have the opportunity to walk your horse into the shallow waters of the ocean (clarity permitting and only at the discretion of the guide).
There will also be an opportunity to have your photograph taken with your horse on the beach to capture a photographic memory of the tour.
• Myall Beach, Cape Tribulation, Queensland 4873 Australia
Departure Point :Cape Tribulation Horse Rides, 3831 Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation QLD 4873, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a complimentary pick-up and drop off service from the major accommodation providers and location in Cape Tribulation:Cape Trib Beach HouseCape Trib Fruit farm FarmstayJungle adventure CentrePKs ResortOcean Safari LodgeFerntree Rainforest LodgeCape Trib CampgroundMason's StorePlease advise if you require a pick-up including the location at the time of booking.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.