Miami: Little Havana Food, Cuban Culture, Mojito & Street Art Tour (Small Group)
Viva la Pequeña Habana! On this tour, we'll taste the influence of Miami's famous Latino culture as we connect with locals and learn about the history of Cuban immigration. We'll check out vibrant street art, sip on Cuban coffee, sample Cubano staples and finish with a mojito.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee / Juice samples
- Access and entrance fees to galleries (if applicable)
- Entry/Admission - Miami Urban Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Urban Adventures, Miami Beach, FL 33137
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami’s Cuban community. We’ll check out some historic architectural beauties, as well as a few unique art collections.
Of course, you can’t have a Little Havana tour without a true Cuban coffee in-hand, so we’re taking you for the most delicious dose of caffeine you’ll find this side of the Florida Straits. Cortadito is Cuban espresso, and we’ll pair it with a typical Cuban pastry to give you the boost you need to keep moving on your Miami tour!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Little Havana, Miami, FL
Next up, another Cuban culture classic: a visit to a classic cigar factory. Witness the art of cigar-rolling from the experts, and take in the one-of-a-kind aroma of the shop.
From there, we’re off to visit one of the many locally owned art galleries in the neighborhood. Hear stories from first-generation immigrants from Cuba, and learn about the influence of Cuban art in Miami.
Pass By: Bay of Pigs Museum, 1821 SW 9th Street, at SW 18th Avenue, Miami, FL
We’ll see the important Bay of Pigs monument on route to a favorite local juice bar, where you’ll get to quench your thirst with a dose of sugarcane or mango juice.
Pass By: Domino Park, S.W. 8th St. and S.W. 15th Ave., Miami, FL
We’ll continue our stroll down SW 8th Street to experience the Caribbean flavour that fills the air, from the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the conga music that’s played live in the streets.
Departure Point :1465 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Ball & Chain, 1513 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 12 people per group
- Please dress casual for warm or hot weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour helps preserve Cuban cultural heritage by visiting local businesses that specialize in Cuban products, economically impacting the neighbourhood and helping the Cuban community.
- Through this tour you are helping Urban Adventures work to preserve and celebrate Little Havana to ensure it remains a healthy, vital, and affordable urban neighborhood.
- Guillermina Hernandez is the matriarch of Los Pinarenos, the only open-air fruit market on Calle 8. For Guillermina, Little Havana has proven that immigrants can prosper from nothing, and you stop here for a juice and to listen to her vibrant stories.
- Domino Park is a sanctuary for Little Havana and its people and offers you a chance to interact with locals and experience Cuban culture in the neighborhood.
- Another example that helps preserve the cultural heritage is your last stop at Ball and Chain Bar, where tour groups usually dance salsa with their local guides and interact with the band and dancers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.