Miami Design District Food & Art Experience
Taste and experience the cuisine from some of the most talented chefs in Miami as you master the art of “tapeo”! This tours involves walking, talking, drinking, and eating for a few hours as you enjoy and savor Cuban, Italian, Peruvian, Miamian, Floribbean and many other types of cuisines.
• Learn about The Miami Design District pioneer as we unfold the fascinating stories about the neighborhood’s past, present and what’s coming next.
• Visit the Fly’s Eye Dome by Buckminster Fuller, be impressed by the “Jungle,” and discover a formidable sculpture of the man who defined modern architecture.
• Connect with Sou Fujimoto’s most acclaimed masterpiece inspired by organic eco-systems.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Generous tastings at several different establishments that equal to a full meal.
- Coverage of the culture behind each dish by local expert guide.
- Guided walking tour of the world famous Palm Court.
- History of the neighborhood and visit major public art installations including the Fly’s Eye Dome by Buckminster Fuller.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Mia Market Miami
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( this is a walking tour that meets in a central point location in the Miami Design District
- Parking: Palm Court Parking Garage; enter on 38th street (between NE 2nd Ave and NE 1st Ave). Paradise Plaza; enter on 41st street (between NE 2nd Ave and NE 1st Ave). City View Garage; enter on 38th street (between NE 1st Ave and NE Miami Ct). Limited self-parking $3 for first the 4 hours. Valet Parking $5 for the first 4 hours.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Design District, 3841 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137-3606
We will be making about 4-6 food stops in the neighborhood.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Miami Culinary Tours, 1000 5th St #200, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Miami Culinary Tours
Pass By: Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami, 61 NE 41st St, Miami, FL 33137
Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami, also known as ICA Miami, is a contemporary art museum located in the Miami Design District in Miami, Florida, United States
Stop At: Mia Market Miami, 140 NE 39th St STE 241, Miami, FL 33137, USA
Gourmet food hall with a variety of global dining options anchored by a craft cocktail bar.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Museum Garage, Miami, FL 33137, USA
A magnificent structure with a museum facade and convenient parking space
Stop At: Night Owl Cookies, 164 NE 41st St, Miami, FL 33137, USA
Miami’s late-night purveyor of gooey, made-to-order delicious cookies
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Mia Market Miami, 140 NE 39th St STE 241, Miami, FL 33137, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point: Outside and in front of the Politan Row Food Hall located at 140 NE 39th Street, Suite #241, Miami, FL 33137. When you arrive at the Palm Court which is the main square, the food hall called St. Roch Market it's located upstairs on the east side. Your guide will be waiting outside the market with a sign that says "Miami Culinary Tours"
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- We cater for vegetarians (or no pork, beef, chicken or fish). Please note them in the Special Requirements section when booking. Unfortunately at this time we are NOT able to cater for gluten-free and vegan diets.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our walking tours are conducted mostly outdoors. Our health and yours is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.