Miami Day Trip with Optional Everglades Airboat Ride or Star Island Cruise
This day trip from Orlando takes you to two of Florida’s most famous destinations: Miami and the Florida Everglades. Search for gators on an exciting airboat ride through the Florida Everglades, and then hit the beaches of Miami. Shop at Bayside Marketplace, upgrade to see celebrity homes on a relaxing cruise on Biscayne Bay and explore South Beach’s must-see Art Deco district.
per adult from
What's included :
- Packed continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop off (select locations only)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Everglades National Park
What's excluded :
- Star Island Cruise (upgrade available on day of tour - additional cost)
- Airboat ride (upgrade available on day of tour)
- Entry/Admission - Island Queen Cruises & Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Florida City, FL 33034-6733
Get a head start on your day with early-morning pickup from Orlando. Relax on the drive south to Everglades National Park, where you’ll take an exciting airboat tour. Stop periodically throughout the drive to stretch your legs, and enjoy a light breakfast on board. The driving time from Orlando to Miami is approximately four hours.
Speed through the tall grass of the Florida Everglades on a 30-minute airboat ride in search of real Florida locals – alligators! After your exhilarating ride, come even closer to these creatures during an interactive alligator show. Learn about these amazing animals from the experts and enjoy some great photo opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
After your Airboat adventure, you will head to Miami, located about an hour away. Enjoy free time at Bayside Marketplace to shop, walk around and grab a bite to eat.
You will have the opportunity to upgrade to include a relaxing 1.5-hour cruise along Miami’s scenic waterways. Admire the Miami skyline as you cruise along Biscayne Bay and circle around Hibiscus Island and Star Island to see the homes of many famous celebrities. Or you can just soak up the sights and sounds of Miami's Bayside Harbor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
After docking back at shore, end your day with a visit to South Beach, a lively neighborhood in the city of Miami Beach. The neon strip of waterfront is famous for its Art Deco district and its white sandy beach. Make sure to take a walk through the neighborhood during your free time to admire the area’s architecture and culture along the way. You can also use this time to grab some food or coffee and browse Miami’s famous designer stores and boutiques.
Then settle back and rest on the 4-hour drive back to Orlando.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Island Queen Cruises & Tours, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Upgrade your tour to include a fully-narrated bilingual sightseeing cruise along scenic Biscayne Bay – a top-rated thing to do in Miami! See the spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and “Millionaire’s Row” – the homes of the rich and famous.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: WildSide Texas BBQ, 7725 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
2: Walt Disney World Swan, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
3: Firehouse Subs Lake Buena Vista, 12515 FL-535 Ste 515, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
4: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
5: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Señor Frog's | Orlando, 8747 International Dr #103, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.