Miami & Ft. Lauderdale Helicopter Tour with Ocean Views
We will offer you a unique experience from the moment you arrive until the end, not only because of the tour but because of our detailed oriented personalized customer service.
This guided tour will allow you to appreciate part of this beautiful city from a different perspective, from the buildings, mansions, and constructions, to the variety of wild-ocean life.
The boats, cruises, and cargo ships can be seen all at once around the Ft. Lauderdale Port Everglades.
If it’s your lucky day, which we know it will be, you can see dolphins, sharks, turtles, rays, manatees and more, while we are flying over the ocean, near the shoreline. You will be amazed at how closed these species can get to you when you are having fun at the beach.
In general, flying in a helicopter generates different emotions, from facing your fears, to experiencing a high sense of amaze, gratitude, and happiness.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Insurance coverage
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Broward County, Florida
Amazing city and ocean views, Las Olas beach, Ft. Lauderdale port.
Pass By: Fort Lauderdale Beach, A1A between Las Olas and Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Fort Lauderdale is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches and boating canals.
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
we will fly over Downtown Ft. Lauderdale and the Port Everglades to reach the shoreline
Pass By: Sunny Isles Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Then towards the south you will be captured with the amazing ocean and beach views from Hollywood to Sunny Isles.
Pass By: Haulover Beach Park, 10800 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL 33154-1006
Ocean and city views, crossing from the shoreline into the bay, flying over the Haulover sandbar, Bal Harbour area, North Miami Beach...
Pass By: Port of Miami, 1015 N America Way, Miami, FL 33132-2017
Cruises, luxury celebrities' Star Island houses, South Beach, Dowtown buildings, Venetian Causeway...
Departure Point :1805 NW 51st Pl, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.