Mexico City Layover Tour: Teotihuacan Sightseeing
Instead of spending your time inside of the airport, spend it exploring Mexico City and its surroundings. If you have at least 8 hours in between your flights, AND you arrive before 2pm, then plan your visit to Teotihuacan, the most visited archeological site in Mexico.
Teotihuacan closes at 5pm – please consider this before you book.
Along with and expert guide, you will be able to visit, learn and photograph this ancient site. Climb the pyramids, learn about the new discoveries, and listen to the legends that live in this place.
If you have doubts about your flight schedule, or you would like to plan a different layover (because of your available time), please contact us before you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private Walking tour
- Professional Multilingual guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Mexico City International Airport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
If this is planed as a layover tour in Mexico City, you require at least 8 hours in between your flights. You will visit this UNESCO World Heritage site, located 50 kilometers away from Mexico City, with an expert guide.
Learn about the history, the legends and the new discoveries in the most visited archeological site of Mexico.
Visit, climb and photograph the ancient pyramids of the sun, the moon and the Quetzalcoatl temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
If this is planed as a layover tour in Mexico City, you require at least 10 hours in between your flights.
Visit the second most visited catholic temple in the world. A very important place for Mexicans, it is basic for you to visit this place if you want to fully understand Mexican culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If this a layover stop tour, please consider one hour to go through customs and passport control (for international flights); one hour driving from the airport to Teotihuacan, and one hour back to the airport; two extra hours if your want to visit the Basilica of Guadalupe; at least two hours before your outbound flight is scheduled.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, contact us before you book to check if your layover time is enough to visit Teotihuacan. If not, we have different alternatives.Airport Pickup: We will meet you at the Airport. We will give you more information acordingly your flight information.Hotel Pickup: We will meet you at your hotel (Centro, Reforma, Polanco area, or Aiport area). Other location, suplement apply.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/22/2019 - 11/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.