Mexico City Highlights E-Bike Tour With Foodie Stops
We are an experience focused group, we intend to make the best package of what our city has to offer and we wrap it up and give it via a nice and fun ride with the best vehicles available.
You`ll have a comfy ride while discovering exquisite spots around the city, and try out traditional food specially curated for our guests!
per adult from
What's included :
- The best E-bike`s in town!
- Helment and vests for your safety
- Snacks - We`ll offer different types of snacks along the way, giving you the chance to try Traditional Mexican Cuisine, Vegetarian options always available!
- Our super fun Guides!
- Interactive map with recommendations for the rest of your stay in the city!
- Bottled water - You can get a variety of traditional beverages along the way!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosque de Chapultepec, Btwn Paseo de La Reforma, Circuito Interior & Av. Constituyentes Jardin Botanico, Mexico City Mexico
We`ll ride along Chapultepec Forest discovering it`s secrets and history. Through monuments, extraordinary spots, fountains and more you`ll understand why this was a precious place for our ancestors.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Paseo de la Reforma, Paseos de la Reforma No. 42, Mexico City Mexico
Well ride from Chapultepec to the Historic Center through Reforma`s Corridor, one of the most important and emblematic avenue in Mexico city, this avenue has a rich and incredible past, from ancient civilizations to conquer time`s emperors.
Stop At: Historic Center (Centro Historico), Avenida Juarez 66, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
You`ll ride along the most important buildings around the historic heart of the city, visualizing the political and cultural changes through time. as well as understanding the pre-hispanic past of this part of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado de San Juan, Calle de Ernesto Pugibet No. 21, Mexico City Mexico
One of the richest markets in the city in terms of... colors, scents, weird vegetables and exquisite bites. You´ll enjoy seeing the most eccentric food... some of which we wont dare you to try!
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Laila Hotels, Calle Río Lerma 237, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You`ll just need to feel comfortable on a bike!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.