Mexico City: Book A Local Host For A Full Day
Book a local Mexican for a personalised exploration of the city. Your local host will build the best experience for you based on your interests. Discover what it is like to see the city through the eyes of a local.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised 8 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Local host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
Book this meet-up with a Mexican and we will contact you within 24-hours to ask you questions about your preferences and interests. The team will match you with a like-minded and vetted local host who knows the city intimately and shares your interests. A personalized itinerary will be built just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Experiences can range from the sharing of advice over a coffee, to the discovery of a small neighbourhood, or the exploration of Mexico City as a whole.
Pass By: Chapultepec Castle, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Mexico City 11100 Mexico
Your local host will show you the the places and things that make Mexico City unique. Replicate the experience of spending time in a city with a friend who lives there as the best travel moments come from going beneath the surface of a destination and discovering it through local lens. The CityUnscripted team will arrange a meeting point and time with your host in the most convenient place for you. During the exploration, if you feel like changing direction, or if your local host believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Pass By: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Mexico City that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet as they are lesser-known to the crowd but loved by locals. The day will revolve around your wishes so enjoy your private tour and let your local show you the Mexico City you will love. • See the hidden gems of the city and places only locals know about
• Explore Mexico City's main attractions and off the beaten path spots, through the eyes of a local host
• Discover this beautiful city your way
• Focus on the things that you would enjoy and appreciate accompanied by a local like-minded host
Read more about Mexico City: Book A Local Host For A Full Day 2020 - https://www.viator.com/tours/Mexico-City/Mexico-City-Book-a-Local-Host-for-a-full-day/d628-30791P108#?mcid=56757
Departure Point :Mexico City, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/2/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.