Venture away from the urban area of Puerto Vallarta reliving part of our pre-Hispanic culinary history, through flavors, recipes and lots of folklore.
Let's enjoy a town with 25 minutes past the city on a route full of colorful landscapes of our Sierra Madre and part of our beautiful bay. Let's go shopping together at small local businesses, living with its people and enjoying cultural heritage full of magic, let's live the experience of making artisanal bread and the production of Mexican cheeses in small family businesses with a lot of tradition.
We will share the kitchen in a fantastic class, where we can know part of the Mexican gastronomic roots of the chef and his family with an exceptional menu, regional cocktail bar and recipes that will lead us to taste the history of a single bite, all this in our Beautiful garden where we will take the Mexican tabletop ritual to another level.
MY HOUSE IS YOUR HOUSE
per adult from
What's included :
- Brunch - all the food produced during the class will be shared as a family at the end having small snacks during the class
- Alcoholic Beverages - In the same class we will take a few minutes to practice mixology with handmade products such as mezcal or rootlets which we will share in the same way
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our vehicle will arrive at the starting point where our chef will take charge through the reservations to reach the guests where they will deliver their travel pass, we will have time to spend a few minutes to the bathroom to later take the road to our location
Departure Point :Basilio Badillo, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
all information or changes will be provided by email or mexicancook number
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not recommended for travelers suffering from foot pain
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.