Mexican Wrestling: Experience Lucha Libre in Mexico City
When lights come up and the roar of the crowd fills the arena where the "rudos" (taft guys) fight against the "técnicos" (good guys). You will see the masked wrestlers execute high flying by using the wrestling ring’s ropes to catapult themselves towards their opponents or combinations using complicated acrobatic moves. The atmosphere is amazing and will definitely be an exciting experience for you!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels (just hotels located in Zona rosa, polanco, reforma, centro))
- One distilled agave bottle
- Mexican wrestling mask
- Entry/Admission - Arena Mexico
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
- Additional fees (paid on the day of the tour) may apply on dates when special events are taking place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arena Mexico, Avenida de Las Granjas 800 cerca metro Balderas y Cuahutemoc, Mexico City 06720 Mexico
Enjoy the opportunity to see the Mexican wrestling in Mexico City with authentic Mexican superheroes, appreciate the excitement.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Note: no photos or video may be taken during the show
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 at https://youtu.be/PhV16OsNkOk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.