Moscow metro will tell you about the country's history, geography, culture and architecture. It has prominent artworks and has been created by some of the most brilliant Russian architects. And then, it is a place where every Muscovite spends quite a lot of time every day. How about feeling like a local for a couple of hours during this long and very educating tour through Moscow Metro?
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Metro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Moscow metro is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. It was built during Soviet times and meant to be the "folk's palace": thus, many stations are amazingly decorated with mosaics, paintings or statues and indeed look like palaces.
See the most fascinating metro stations: Komsomolskaya, Mayakovskaya, Kievskaya, Belorusskaya, Ploschad Revolutsii, and many more.
Take a closer look at details which often go unnoticedlearn brief history of Moscow metropolitan and Metro-2 (the secret strategic underground system). Hear some amusing facts and tales about metro stationsFeel like a true Muscovite!
Tip: though time is flexible, it's better not to to plan it for rush hours (8-11am and 5-8 pm), as it's hard to enjoy crowds of people in Moscow...
Departure Point :Komsomolskaya station
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- though time is flexible, it's better not to to plan it for rush hours (8-11am and 5-8 pm), as it's hard to enjoy crowds of people in Moscow.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.