Meteora Day Tour from Athens with Top Instagram Photographer in Luxury Minivan
- Safe and comfortable Transfer
- Experienced chauffeurs
- Private experienced travel photographer
- Possibility of having a Licensed Tour Guide
- Competitive prices
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled Water & Snacks
- Private Photographer
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Museums and Monasteries
- Licensed Tour Guide, but easily arranged upon request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meteora, Meteora, Trikala Region, Thessaly
Visit and photoshoot with our private photographer in one of the hottest spots to visit, Meteora!
Our journey begins at 7:30 from Athens (subject to change upon request), we pick you up from your hotel.
At around noontime, we arrive at magnificent and incredibly photogenic Meteora, where the historical background. Meteora’s literal meaning in Greek is “suspended in the air” and refers to the Monasteries built on top of the rocks nearly 1000 years ago. We will be visiting all 6 operating monasteries upon request, as well as the Mushroom museum and the towns of Kalambaka and Trikala.
Our private photographer, Stefanos, is an experienced travel and portraits photographer, he will make your trip memorable by taking your picture whenever and wherever you request so. Also, he will instruct you on how to take your own amazing pictures with your camera.
Possibility of having lunch in Kalambaka, Trikala or on the way back.
Return to Athens at around evening and drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will contact you at least 15 minutes prior to his arrival. Please note that our black luxuryminivan has the WhiteBlue Transportation logo on it.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.