Meteora All Day Tour From Athens
With this private tour you will visit one of the most famous and sacred places in Greece, where for centuries Orthodox Monasteries are standing in harmony on giant rocks that were made millions of years before! This tour gives you the option to visit Meteora in one day without having to overnight in the area.
Driving through mainland Greece you will arrive at Meteora where you will visit 3 Monasteries.The Monasteries are built on high giant rocks and they offer plenty of breathtaking photos and you will have plenty of time to explore it. After, visit Kastraki village for shopping and lunch.
On your way back to Athens we will stop at Thermopylae where Leonidas and his 300 brave sacrificed.There you will have a chance to take photos in front of the monument of King Leonidas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the monasteries (3€ per monastery)
- Entry/Admission - Meteora
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meteora, Kastraki, Kalambaka 422 00 Greece
Visit the Unesco world heritage site of Meteora including 3 monasteries with this all day tour from Athens.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels,Vacation rentals,Main points of interest in AthensPorts
- PIRAEUS PORT
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.