Mercedes Minivan Tour To Innsbruck And Swarovski Crystal Factory From Garm-part
THE EUROPEAN BORDERS ARE NOW OPEN FOR TRAVEL!
THIS IS A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR AND THE PRICE IS FOR 1-5 PEOPLE!
SO PLEASE, ONLY BOOK FOR ONE PERSON!
THE TOUR IS CARRIED OUT WITH A MERCEDES VIANO WITH LEATHER SEATS AND A/C.
This is a Full Day Tour , 8-9 hours of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Mittenwald, Seefeld, Innsbruck and Swarovski Crystal World.
There are many opportunities for Photographs and to take in the views of the Mountains.
This is a great opportunity to visit famous towns in Bavaria and In Tyrol in nearby Austria.
I have lived in this area for nearly 40 years, I am a Native English speaker and I have been taking people on my Tours for about 15 years.
Tyrol has an abundance of family friendly activities, we might even get to see a Gold Mine or an Upside Down House!
Please book early to avoid disappointment, I do all my Tours myself.
I hope to see you all in the near future,
``LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO TAKE A BUS!´´
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - I provide cooled drinks like Cola or Bottled Water in a cool box, not a lot of choices, but Free!
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Ludwigstrasse
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food is not included and neither are entry tickets to the Crystal World or any Museums etc, I simply cannot know how many will take the Tour, it is a Group Price!
- Entry/Admission - Swarovski Kristallwelten
- Entry/Admission - Bergisel Ski Jump
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altstadt (Old Town) Mittenwald, 82481 Mittenwald, Bavaria Germany
Very old town that has been on the main trading route since the year dot, the Church is not to be missed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Seefeld, Graf-Toerring-Str. 11, 82229 Seefeld, Bavaria Germany
We pass through the beautiful Leutasch Valley to Seefeld´s St Oswald Church, a real Gothic Church from the 15th Century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl), Duke Friedrich Street 15, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
The Old Town of Innsbruck and the Church of St Jacob.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swarovski Kristallwelten, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, Wattens 6112 Austria
We then move onto the Crystal Factory to see the Bling you can visit the shop free of charge or you can see an Exhibition that is, ``Different´´, that´s about the only way to descibe it, the choice is yours!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bergisel Ski Jump, Bergiselweg 3, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
If we have time we can also visit the Olympic Ski Jump on the way back to GAP.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ludwigstrasse, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria Germany
The oldest Street in the area, part of the Via Raetia, built by the Celts and improved by the Romans, goes from Venice to Augsburg!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Ganter Presse & Buch im Bahnhof Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bahnhofstraße 31, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We travel in a Minivan, still safer than a Train or Bus! You will not be required to wear a mask in the vehicle, you all know each other!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.