Mera Peak Climbing - 15 Days
“Adventure into the hidden country around Inkhu valley enclosed within mountains
On least trekked and explored the region of eastern Khumbu and south of Everest
The serene wilderness where you feel the world of your own on walk and climb to Mera Peak
One of the highest trekking peaks of Nepal of the less technical climb to encounter
Fabulous views on walks and crossing high scenic passes of Naulekh rock and icy ridges
Exciting adventure a climb to the summit of high Mera Peak with glorious panorama”
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with a family environment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, tidbits, etc.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport 1,340 m and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: At Kathmandu with options for tour and climb preparations.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2,820 m (30 mins) and trek to Chutanga 3,030 m – 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Thuli-Kharka 4,300 m – 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Thangnak 4,356 m -06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Khare / Mera Peak Base Camp 5,045 m – 04 hrs.
Day 07: At Khare for acclimatization with Pre-Climbing Training.
Day 08: Climb Mera High Camp 5,780 m – 04 hrs.
Day 09: Ascent of Mera Peak 6,461 m/ 21,190 ft back to Khare – 08 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Kothe 3,600 m – 06 hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Thuli-Kharka 4,300 m – 05 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Chutanga via Zatrwa La pass 4,610 m – 06 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla – 04 hrs and transfer into a lodge.
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel with a free afternoon.
Day 15: International departure for homeward bound.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.