Its an amazing Journey to one of the most amazing waterfalls in latin america. A two hour drive in curves ups and downs thru a majestic rain forest. You will visit one of the seven amazing canyons in our state and the opportunity to do incredible hiking.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cascada Basaseachic
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascada Basaseachic, Mexico
Our guide wiil take you on a journey to one of highest waterfalls in latin america. You will have the opportunity to walk down to diferente points of views of the waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Adolfo López Mateos 41, Centro, 33200 Creel, Chih., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen and a hat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.