Mengkabong Water Village
You learn the local Bajau Fishermen Community culture, hands on experience with crab catching, fun fishing. River cruise at Mangrove, appreciating the importance of Mangroves and also chance to capture beautiful sunset view, and be mesmerized by the fireflies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Local Malay Village cuisine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Afternoon tea with local snacks / delicacies
- River Cruise
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Mengkabong River Bridge
What's excluded :
- Tipping - as seem fit for guests
- Extra surcharge for pick up and drop off at Outskirt Hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mengkabong River Bridge, Jalan Sulaman, 89200 Tuaran, Sabah, Malaysia
River cruise at 1 of the most scenic place in Kota Kinabalu. Understand the importance of Mangrove forest and witness the real lifestyle of one of our famous indigenous tribe in Sabah -- Bajau fisherman. Activities such as traditional crab catching, visit to the local Oyster/ Mussels Farm (if time permits), fun fishing before heading to the river mouth to catch the spectacular view of sunset on white sandy beach! Highlight of the tour is Fireflies sighting.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location within Kota Kinabalu City (please let us know your location)
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.