Menehune Enterprises (Waikiki) Private North Shore Eco Immersion Tour
This serene eco tour immerses you into the culture and setting of Oahu’s North Shore. Your entertaining guide will share Hawaiian history, lore and points of interest. You will be able to explore laid back Haleiwa Town at your leisure.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Choice of admission to either Dole Pineapple Garden Maze or Pineapple Express train.
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heeia Fishponds, Oahu, HI
See a revived Native Hawaiian fishpond.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm Tour, 49-227 Kamehameha Hwy Ste A, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5165
Taste and purchase macadamia nuts, Hawaiian coffee and tea, and other Hawaiian products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kualoa Regional Park, 49-479 Kamehameha Hwy, Oahu, HI 96744-5133
View Mokolii Island (also known as Chinaman’s Hat).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Beach Park, 59-104 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-9728
View Paumalū (Sunset Beach) as you travel the lush North Shore coastline.
Pass By: Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach Park, Pupukea, Oahu, HI
View Ehukai Beach (Banzai Pipeline) as you travel the lush North Shore coastline.
Stop At: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
Relax and explore laid back Haleiwa Town. This North Shore gem also offers opportunities for surf lessons, stand-up paddle board and kayak rental. Haleiwa is also home to Alii Beach Park where honu (sea turtles) like to bask.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Tackle the Dole Pineapple Garden Maze (the world's largest hedge maze) or ride the Pineapple Express train. See pineapples from around the world or try a cool, refreshing Dole Pineapple Whip.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: 410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
2: 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
3: 2570 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
4: 333 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is 7 - 7:20 a.m. / Departure time is 7:30 a.m.Group pick up at one designated location
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.