Mendoza, nature, adventure and more
Three nights through the spots where the world’s best wine is cultivated. Located in the west of Argentina, only a few hours from Chile, this province offers a template climate all year round and the perfect scenario for sporting tourism, including activities such as rafting, bike mountaineering and trekking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours described in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Transfer in/out, International/ Domestic Flights or buses.
Winery Tours: Discover the landscape where Malbec grape is cultivated, enjoy outdoor sports and breathtaking views of the mountains (4 to 5 hours)
Rafting and Mountain Bike: Rafting 12km ride (1 hour) Mountain Bike 10km ride (2 hours). You’ll follow trails in a thrilling challenge of speed and natural views. Both activities include all the equipment required, professional bilingual guide, and a personal accidents insurance. You will also get a bottle of water and a cereal bar!
Andes and Aconcagua: Step on to the Cordillera, the great pikes that divide Argentina and Chile. Hike through Aconcagua, the tallest mountain in the world outside Asia. Let yourself be moved by immensity. Discover the ancestral tribal trails of Uspallata, Penitentes and Puente del Inca(10 hours).
• Mendoza River, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
• Los Andes, Los Andes, Valparaiso Region
• Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.